Dynamics of Conversation is an AHRC funded project (grant # AH/M009602/1).
This site includes both information about various kinds of dynamics semantics, links to my papers on dynamics, and lists of the events associated with the project.
Notes on dynamic systems
- Dynamic Contexts
- Heim and DPL
- Veltman's Epistemic modals
- Generalized Quantifiers
My papers on dynamic semantics and pragmatics
- Explaining Presupposition Projection with Dynamic Semantics (with some corrections, 2015)
(in Semantics and Pragmatics, 2011)
- Three Notions of Dynamicness in Language
(forthcoming in Linguistics and Philosophy, with Seth Yalcin)
- On the Dynamics of Conversation (penultimate draft)
(in Noûs, 2015 with Seth Yalcin)
- Connectives without Truth Tables (penultimate draft)
(with Nathan Klinedinst, in Natural Language Semantics, 2012)
Other papers and handouts can be found on my website.
- DynSem Berlin 2016
- Dynamic Semantics and Pragmatic Alternatives, ESSLLI summer school class on dynamic semantics co-taught with Matt Mandelkern
- DynSem Oxford 2017